Friday, May 3, 2013

Meet the sisters
Felicity
favorite color:hey it Felicity and i would say my favorite color is green or blue 
Hobbies:camping,hiking,nature,acting and spying 
Personality:adventurous
Fun fact:I LOVE to blog on rainy,cold or cloudy days <3



Marisol 
favorite color:my favorite color is red
Hobbies:science,reading,doing anything that dosent involve wearing puffy stuff or super girly things... blah
Personality:nerdy,fun,silly
Fun fact: I am really NERDY I always enter the science fair, I am almost always reading a book,  and every year I go to comicon 8)
(Marisol is also a tomboy and trys to avoid things like teapartys)



Rebecca
favorite color:purple,purple,purple 
Hobbies:fashion,dolls,acting,being at the mall,shopping,getting make overs,ballet really any dancing,yoga,and getting massages and being on youtube
Personality:i think stylish and AWESOME <3
fun fact: I have a really BIG secret so I am going to type small so get ready I like camping don't tell ANYONE 




Morgan
favorite color: my fav colors are pink and lime
Hobbies:blogging,making up stories,dolls,sewing,camping,swimming,soccer(sports),and going to my my church and youth group and lastly TRAVELING!!!!
Pesonality :understanding,adventurous,kind
Fun fact: I love animals
hey everybody this is secret agent jellybean (a.k.a) agent felicity reporting for duty my fellow family members are doing homework so i got on me and my sisters' blog and thought that i would put up this picture because it has me and all my sisters in it so lets get started on names ...me on the top far left...marisol on the bottom far right... rebecca top far right... my little sister emma (bottom middle) and my little sister Sophia (bottom far left with bangs) and my sister Morgan is not in this picture and finally our Best friend Nancy top middle

No comments:

Post a Comment